Below you will find downloadable files in PDF file format.
- 5601 Bulkhead Emergency Luminaire [8Watt Self-Contained]
- 5601 LED Bulkhead Emergency Luminaire [LED Self-Contained]
- 5611-LED Bulkhead Fully Recessed Emergency Luminaire [Self-Contained]
- 5630-28WO 28Watt 2D Circular Emergency Luminaire
- 5630-28WP 28Watt 2D Circular Emergency Luminaire
- 5640-28WO 28Watt 2D Square Emergency Luminaire
- 5701 Bulkhead Illuminated Exit Sign [8w T5 Self-Contained]
- 5701-LED Illuminated Exit Sign [LED Self-Contained]
- 5710-LED Hanging Blade Illuminated Exit Sign [Self-Contained]
What our customers say
I would like to compliment David from Amalgamated. After I phoned 700, David phoned me the same day to make an appointment to fix my faulty front door. He came the next day and in no time the problem was solved. Since then he has solved long standing door problems for several residents.
I am writing to thank you for your generous donation of the two Computers to our centre. This will be extremely useful in supporting the work of the centre and it is much appreciated. Without donations of this kind we would be unable to provide all the services we offer for the homeless and disadvantaged.
Jane Murphy, Chair of Trustees, Salford Loaves and Fishes
An email to say many thanks to you and Stuart for helping out on Friday afternoon with the sliding door problem. Stewart was good enough to stay and work with the Geze engineer to sort out the problem.
Terry Haselhurst, Project Manager Pochin Construction Ltd
Amalgamated have provided a first class and very open honest approach to the management and have adhered to the working agreements set out. They are also welcome to change and continuous improvement. Regular communication has been set up in the agreed monthly meetings and continual phone and email communications are undertaken.
Simon Bradford Your Housing
I wanted to pass on my thanks for the excellent job your engineers did during their time on site. They were extremely helpful in the way they completed the work so they could ensure we had the minimum of disruption. Please pass on my thanks to all concerned.
John Burgess, Facilities Controller, Mibelle Group
Many thanks for sorting London out - your guys were very helpful and professional. Much appreciated.
Warren Parkinson – Director IFDS