Becoming a True Partner
Our Mission Statement
- Amalgamated seeks to be recognised as a leading professional and quality company engaged in the Protection of Life, Property and the Environment
Our Core Values
- For Clients: Personalised communications and attention complimented by quality goods and services for both existing, prospective customers promoting lasting and mutually beneficial trading relationships
- For Staff: The provision of secure and rewarding employment recognising the contributions made by the individual members of staff to the continuing stability of the business and achievement of our objectives
- For Major Suppliers – Beneficial and sustained trading relationships based on regular and reliable payments in exchange for quality products and preferential prices and service.
Our Vision Statement
- Amalgamated’s mission is to substantially grow our business with emphasis on Regular Servicing Contracts by building on our past successes and with continuous improvements which add value to our Customer Care, Partnering and Supply Chain Management
What our customers say
I would like to compliment David from Amalgamated. After I phoned 700, David phoned me the same day to make an appointment to fix my faulty front door. He came the next day and in no time the problem was solved. Since then he has solved long standing door problems for several residents.
I am writing to thank you for your generous donation of the two Computers to our centre. This will be extremely useful in supporting the work of the centre and it is much appreciated. Without donations of this kind we would be unable to provide all the services we offer for the homeless and disadvantaged.
Jane Murphy, Chair of Trustees, Salford Loaves and Fishes
An email to say many thanks to you and Stuart for helping out on Friday afternoon with the sliding door problem. Stewart was good enough to stay and work with the Geze engineer to sort out the problem.
Terry Haselhurst, Project Manager Pochin Construction Ltd
Amalgamated have provided a first class and very open honest approach to the management and have adhered to the working agreements set out. They are also welcome to change and continuous improvement. Regular communication has been set up in the agreed monthly meetings and continual phone and email communications are undertaken.
Simon Bradford Your Housing
I wanted to pass on my thanks for the excellent job your engineers did during their time on site. They were extremely helpful in the way they completed the work so they could ensure we had the minimum of disruption. Please pass on my thanks to all concerned.
John Burgess, Facilities Controller, Mibelle Group
Many thanks for sorting London out - your guys were very helpful and professional. Much appreciated.
Warren Parkinson – Director IFDS