Are you looking for an exciting job role with variety, development and rewarding benefits?
Are you looking to work in a forward-thinking, supportive, friendly team within the Fire and Security Industry?
If any of our vacancies below are of interest to you or anyone in your network, please contact us with an up-to-date copy of your CV or follow links below to apply and we will be in touch if you have been successful.
- Fire & Security Engineers (all areas)
If you believe you would be the right fit for our company and cannot see any positions below that match your skills, we welcome you to email an up-to-date copy CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always looking for talented people like you,
Why choose to work at Amalgamated Fire & Security? below are just a few of the benefits:
- Established company with over 50 years’ experience and industry know how
- Financially stable Ltd Company
- Focus on keeping everyone safe as number one priority
- Focus on compliance – doing the right thing
- 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Structured pay grading with development cycle opportunities
- Extra day holiday every 5 years (up to max 30 days for long service)
- Sign up referral bonus scheme
- Working environment underpinned by family values ethos
- Private use of company vehicle *subject to T&C
- Opportunity for overtime
- Support structure
- Opportunity to develop and move into other roles
- Annual social events
- Apprenticeship & training opportunities
- Travel allowance *subject to T&C
Complete an application form here
Connect with Amalgamated on LinkedIn
What our customers say
I would like to compliment David from Amalgamated. After I phoned 700, David phoned me the same day to make an appointment to fix my faulty front door. He came the next day and in no time the problem was solved. Since then he has solved long standing door problems for several residents.
I am writing to thank you for your generous donation of the two Computers to our centre. This will be extremely useful in supporting the work of the centre and it is much appreciated. Without donations of this kind we would be unable to provide all the services we offer for the homeless and disadvantaged.
Jane Murphy, Chair of Trustees, Salford Loaves and Fishes
An email to say many thanks to you and Stuart for helping out on Friday afternoon with the sliding door problem. Stewart was good enough to stay and work with the Geze engineer to sort out the problem.
Terry Haselhurst, Project Manager Pochin Construction Ltd
Amalgamated have provided a first class and very open honest approach to the management and have adhered to the working agreements set out. They are also welcome to change and continuous improvement. Regular communication has been set up in the agreed monthly meetings and continual phone and email communications are undertaken.
Simon Bradford Your Housing
I wanted to pass on my thanks for the excellent job your engineers did during their time on site. They were extremely helpful in the way they completed the work so they could ensure we had the minimum of disruption. Please pass on my thanks to all concerned.
John Burgess, Facilities Controller, Mibelle Group
Many thanks for sorting London out - your guys were very helpful and professional. Much appreciated.
Warren Parkinson – Director IFDS